Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for Studio Operations during their respective shift.
- Manage issues related to Roster and Scheduling that may arise during shift.
- Mange and prepare the Studio Dealer Rotations.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the latest company policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- To ensure that the Studio is in full compliance with the Gaming Act and all related legislation, keeping abreast with any changes in regulation and licensing.
- To supervise all areas of the Studios, making sure that company standards are met in all aspects, ambience is comfortable and pleasant to employees and that any contracted performers are working according to schedule.
- To provide a continuous senior executive physical presence on all the Studio Floor, ensuring that operational problems are resolved effectively through regular liaison with the Operations Manager and other Senior Management.
- To strive to achieve monthly targets for Performance, whilst maintaining the highest possible standard of customer relations required in the Studios.
- To establish and maintain the highest standard and reputation of the Company and the Studios, monitoring the performance standards of all personnel and identify the company’s human resource potential.
- To advise the Operations Manager and assist the other casino managers when conducting staff reviews as required.
- To ensure that actions of company employees that may bring the company into disrepute are referred to the Operations Manager and other Senior Management and dealt with promptly, taking the appropriate disciplinary action as necessary.
- To ensure that the Operations Manager is kept fully up to date with the Studio’s daily operation performance levels.
(Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude)
- Leadership skills and ability to promote a great working environment.
- A strong customer-oriented approach, including sharp telephone skills and etiquette and effective listening skills.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- An overall positive attitude towards work.
- Willingness to work over weekends and public holidays, on a shift basis.
- Excellent customer service skills.
"*" indicates required fields