The Slots Technician will Work alongside management to assist in resolving problems regarding live slot machines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work alongside management to assist in resolving problems regarding slot machines.
- Provide regular inspections of all slot machines.
- Oversee preventative maintenance and technical troubleshooting of all gaming machines within the casino.
- Organize and properly account for all paperwork and certifications pertaining to required maintenance, updates and ordering of parts.
- Monitor and program machine boards to legal regulation standards for a variety of machines.
- Move and reinstall slot machines as needed when casino floor plans are revised.
- Keep detailed records of all machine inventory, required upgrades and parts.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be highly organized;
- Experience updating slot machine software and general knowledge of software is essential
- Previous experience monitoring and maintaining an active database of all slot machine inventory as well as maintenance history and updates
- Technical experience in repairing and ordering parts needed to properly maintain all machines.
- Ability to accurately provide supervisors with repair assessments and estimates.
- Strong customer service background as the employee will likely be interacting with customers when addressing maintenance issues.
- Technology background preferred in order to troubleshoot common problems with slot machines.
- Prior experience in working in the gaming industry or with slot machines is strongly preferred
"*" indicates required fields